self evaluation post


I feel as if my blog doesn’t meet all the rubric criteria I could better my organization along with the length of my post 

The development / start of writing is an aspect that causes me some stress. 

I put my best effort into my assignments but I also find myself lacking motivation at times .

I revise and review all my work to the best of my ability 

IM not a shy person so I say a public blog isn't uncomfortable but it definitely is a different experience to have other read your content 

Content Development  is something I would like to further discuss in class that I believe could improve my blog writing 

Since this English class journey started iv learned about the structure of blogs and the differences between post and blogs 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Puertorico

intro